Cadastral Surveys

Whether you are subdividing your land, building a duplex or block of units on your land, or constructing a drainage line through your adjoining land, you will need a Subdivision Plan or an Easement Plan to be lodged and registered at the Land Registry Services department.


Greenland Surveying offers a variety of services in preparation of plans and documents that need to be lodged and registered at LRS.


We provide

  • Plan of Consolidation

  • Plan of Redefinition

  • Plan of Subdivision 

  • Strata Plans                        

  • Easement Plans 

  • Draft Sec. 88B Instrument 

  • Draft Sec. 88E

  • E-Plan Lodgement

© 2023 by Greenland Surveying. Proudly created with